XRAY Tokenomics
Ray Network is a public good owned and governed by XRAY token holders

Ray Network's tokenomics is based on full value creation by the community's participation in the life of the project. The initial token distribution was completely free in the ISPO and RayStake Stage 1 programs with high ROI. 57.07% of all tokens were distributed to participants in these programs. 15.43% of the tokens will be allocated to stimulate the community to provide liquidity and other value creation programs. In total, the community accessed 72.5% of the total capacity of tokens.

Total Cap
324,922,240 XRAY
Community (Stage 1) — 57.07%
185,422,703 XRAY
Community (Stage 2) — 15.43%
50,145,921 XRAY
Dev & Marketing Fund — 17.50%
56,861,392 XRAY
Founders Fund — 10.00%
32,492,224 XRAY
Distribution Breakdown
Stage 2 AllocationLive

Stage 2 includes classic staking with a soft ROI of 15% to incentivize engaged users by the Ray Network ecosystem. Stage 2 will deliver 50,145,921 XRAY tokens in subsequent programs: RayStake & RaySwap (65%) and other DEXes (35%).

To Be Distributed
50,145,921 XRAY
Distribution Programs
30% APR%, Allocated 5M XRAY
RaySwap DEX LP Providers soon
50% APR%, Allocated 10M XRAY
RayStake Staking soon
15% APR%, Allocated 10M XRAY
Stage 1 AllocationEnd

Stage 1 includes programs such as ISPO and high ROI XRAY/LP staking. In fact, it is the initial distribution of the XRAY token. A total of 185,422,703 XRAY were scheduled for distribution, of which only 131,278,985 XRAY were distributed during ISPO (one year and a half) and RayStake (9 months). The remaining 54,143,718 XRAY will automatically be sent to 26,141 (25,902 of which were valid) unique wallets who participated in any way in XRAY ISPO or RayStake Staking Program.

XRAY Distributed
185,422,703 XRAY
Total Participants
ISPO, Max XRAY Mining Rate per 1 XRAY
525.314580 ADA
265,841,222 ADA

ISPORayStake StakingParticipants

Our site uses cookies 🍪

Cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site, and for advertising purposes. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.

Got it